Bbq chicken bacon and cheese meat loaf.
You can cook Bbq chicken bacon and cheese meat loaf using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bbq chicken bacon and cheese meat loaf
- You need of ground chicken.
- It's of pack of bacon bits.
- Prepare of eggs.
- Prepare of package garlic buttered Ritz crackers, crushed.
- It's of rotisserie chicken seasoning from McCormick.
- You need of sauteed onion and celery.
- It's of Cubed cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Open pit thick and tangy bbq sauce.
Bbq chicken bacon and cheese meat loaf instructions
- In a large bowl mix your ground chicken, crushed crackers, egg, seasoning, bacon bits, and sauted onions and celery. Take the cubed cheddar cheese and mix one by one in the mixture. Try and not break the cheese..
- Pour the mixture in a 13×9 pan and form into a loaf. Bake at temperature 375 for an hr. Durning that hour the last 15 to 20 minutes left base your loaf with the bbq sauce. You want to base it liberally. Base with the bbq all over, even the sides of the loaf. When you serve this meat loaf cut into slices and serve with mashed potatoes and greenbeans or any vegetables or salad. Enjoy..